Rivers, plains, mountains and forests make our region diverse. Key activities are cereal production, especially rice, dairy, fruit, vegetable and wool production.
A list of upcoming events from around the region.
Read our latest e-newsletter from the Murray Local Land Services Environment Team.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
The Australian Government and industry is about to boost rabbit bio-control effectiveness in Australia. The RHDV K5 virus is the next proposed next bio-control agent to be released in the country. This release will be coordinated by the Invasive Plants and Animal Committee in consultation with Australian Wool Innovation and Meat and Livestock Australia. Click to find out how to get involved.
New Biodiversity Legislation
More information on new land management legislation in NSW.
- From little orchids big things grow
17 November 2016
- DustWatch survey results demonstrate the benefits of sustainable farming methods
14 November 2016
- Murray travelling stock reserves available after wet weather
01 November 2016
- Farmers' reporting essential part of Murray flood response
24 October 2016
- Farmers urged to move stock and report flood damage
17 October 2016
- Farmers urged to move stock and report damage
06 October 2016