Rivers, plains, mountains and forests make our region diverse. Key activities are cereal production, especially rice, dairy, fruit, vegetable and wool production.
A list of upcoming events from around the region.
Read our latest e-newsletter from the Murray Local Land Services Environment Team.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
The Australian Government and industry is about to boost rabbit bio-control effectiveness in Australia. The RHDV K5 virus is the next proposed next bio-control agent to be released in the country. This release will be coordinated by the Invasive Plants and Animal Committee in consultation with Australian Wool Innovation and Meat and Livestock Australia. Click to find out how to get involved.
Applications open until 5pm Friday 21 October - apply now!
- Farmers urged to move stock and report flood damage
17 October 2016
- Farmers urged to move stock and report damage
06 October 2016
- Farmers urged to prepare for floods
28 September 2016
- New life for native fish
27 September 2016
- Exercise puts emergency skills to test
14 September 2016
- Barnaby Joyce and Niall Blair join media release: $3 million to tackle pests and weeds in NSW
08 September 2016