Rivers, plains, mountains and forests make our region diverse. Key activities are cereal production, especially rice, dairy, fruit, vegetable and wool production.
The proposed Framework outlines the legislative tools and powers required to manage pests, diseases, weeds and contaminants in NSW. Go to the Review page for more.
The Bitterns in Rice Project has recently released a fact sheet for rice growers in the NSW Riverina. The endangered Australian Bittern nests in rice crops across our region and this fact sheet provides a few tips to help support these amazing birds.
The first three self-assessable codes for clearing under the Native Vegetation Act 2003 are now on exhibition and open for comment.
- Fish and frogs return to Coppabella Creek
07 July 2014
- First round of Local Land Services rates set to go
05 June 2014
- Local Land Services delivering for regional NSW
24 April 2014 PDF
- Leaders of Local Land Services meet in Dubbo
09 April 2014 PDF
- Election results announced
14 March 2014
- Round two of Farm Finance loans available to NSW producers
11 March 2014 PDF