Rivers, plains, mountains and forests make our region diverse. Key activities are cereal production, especially rice, dairy, fruit, vegetable and wool production.
Lodge your annual land and stock return by 31 August to help safeguard biosecurity and ensure market access for NSW producers.
Murray Local Land Services announced 29 June 2015, an increase to the area of the Destination Only Zone for travelling stock in the western half of the Murray Local Land Services Region. Details in our media release and on the map.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
- New life for native fish at Holbrook school
24 July 2015
- Landcare grants to flow across Farrer
19 July 2015
- Murray LLS TSR Restriction Map
01 July 2015 PDF
- New cereal and oilseed varieties at Henty
23 June 2015
- Destination only zone increased for travelling stock
19 June 2015
- Travelling stock reserve restrictions unchanged
01 June 2015